Hubsan continues to release new and better version of its Hubsan X4 series. One of the newest is the Hubsan X4 H502S FPV drone. It supports FPV, GPS tracking and other cool flying feature, know more about the Hubsan X4 H502S drone below.
Design and Flying Features – the Hubsan X502S is one of the newest drone of Hubsan with FPV support. Aside from the basic flying features like one key return, headless mode, 360 degree spin. The X4 H502S also supports GPS location tracking, FPV, GPS altitude hold mode and of course the best feature of the X502S, the smart follow mode, additional safety features include emergency hover.With its 610 mAh Lipo battery, the drone has a flying time of 12 minutes and with a control distance of 200 meters.
Features and Accessories – equipped with 720P camera, the X4 H502S streams the video right on the LCD screen that is built in the remote control, no need to buy a monitor or use your phone as a view finder, the remote comes with a free LCD screen. It’s a cool drone under $150 dollars with the basic and advanced flying features that you want to a drone.
See the full specifications below of the X4 H502S drone
- Brand Name: Hubsan
- Item NO.: H502S
- Item Name: Hubsan X4 H502S RC quadcopter
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Channel: 4CH
- Quadcopter Size:165*165*60mm
- Weight(including the battery):140-147g
- Battery: 7.4V (2S) 610mAh Li-Po Battery 35g
- Built-in HD camera 720P .
- Motor: coreless 0820 x4
- 4 LED indicators &Rubber feet
- Max Flight radius:200±15 m
- 5.8G wireless video transmission
- Flight time: around 12-13 minutes
- Charging time: around 30-40minutes .
- 2.4G FPV Transmitter
- Battery: 4*AA (Not included)
- 4.3 inches LCD (resolution: 480*272)
Function: Headless mode ,GPS, Altitude Mode .RTH function .Failsafe mode.Automatic calibration.Follow me function .