We seldom see a drone that has several purpose, usually we are used to see a drone with wheels, it is now pretty common and usually a favorite of kids, an rc car and flying drone in one. Well WLTOYS push it to the next level with its aeroamphibious drone, yes it is somewhat like complicated word, but it is simply a flying drone, a car and a boat in one.
It is a new breed of drone with multiple features, so what are the specs and features of WLTOYS Q353 drone? Well let’s get to know the drone, check out the details below, see our short review/preview of the drone.
Controlling the Drone – the quadcopter drone has a headless mode, hover mode, a one key return, a one key take off with basic forward and backward control. It has a flight time of 6-7 minutes with a control distance of 150 meters. Because it has a boat feature, the drone has an adjustable throttle/rudder rate, it has an air/land/sea mode features.
Features and Accessories – despite its three function, the WLTOYS Q353 is already RTF, a ready to fly drone, no need to configure, you can fly the drone right away, just charge it and your good to go. Sadly it has no camera, it is also not compatible with other gimbal But I think its ok, with its three features, air, land, and sea mode, it will surely give a lot of fun to those who have the drone.
See Basic Specs and Features
- Adjustable throttle / rudder rate of 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 percent
- Headless Mode allows you to pilot adeptly while ignoring its front
- One Key Return recalls the drone at any time and makes it under control
- One Key to Take off enables the quadcopter to taxi out rapidly and then take off
- Air / Land / Sea Mode – flying swiftly, running freely as well as aerobatic sailing
- Aircraft weight: 323g
- Material: PA, PP, POM, ABS
- Aircraft power: 7.4V 1200mAh
- Flight time: 6 – 7 minutes
- Charge time: 120 minutes
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Channels: 4
- Control distance: more than 150m
- Transmitter battery: 6 x 1.5V AA ( not included )