Several days ago DJI unveiled the DJI Mavic Pro, a quadcopter drone, so far it received positive reviews form those first techieswho where able to have their hands on the drone, meticulously checking out its features its pros and cons.
So what are the things that tech fans are saying about the drone? What are the things that you need to know well here are the lists.
What DJI says about the Mavic Pro drone?
- All-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km*) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal
- Flight Autonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability
- OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range
What the Mainstream Media are saying:
- DJI has finally done away with two of the biggest turn offs of drones by making a device that’s far more portable and easier to control. –TechRadar
- Mavic Pro is really the only one to combine high performance in an ultracompact body – Cnet.com
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, but packs powerful autonomous features –theVerge