WLToys Q282G hexacopter drone, it is one of the few drones for hobbyist that has six rotor, the Q282G sport a spaceship design. The drone despite its hexacopter design is still light and with durable body. You might say that hexacopter is hard to control and complicated, well your wrong, the WLToys Q282G is a 6 axis gyro enabling the drone to have a stable and easy to control. It is also equipped with 2.0 MP camera that enables you to photo graph and live stream the video captured by the drone directly to your FPV monitor.
It has a 500 mAh battery providing 6 minutes of flight time, unlike other FPV capable drone, the WLToys Q282G comes with an FPV monitor when you the drone. Anyways check out the features below of the WLToys Q282G hexacopter drone.
- 6 – axis gyro quad, strong stability, easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
- With 2.4G Transmiter/ Easy Adjust Frequency
- Flight Duration: 6 Minutes
- Remote Control Distance: 60-80 meters
- Recharging Time: 90mins
- With LED light, possible for night fly
- With 5.8G FPV monitor
- 0MP camera
If you have this WLToys Q282G, you might want to learn more about your drone by downloading the user manual below.
Here are some useful information on the WLToys Q282G user manual
- How to properly charge the drone
- There are also some discussion and recommendations on how to prolong the motor of your WLToys Q282G drone.
- Learn how to properly fly the drone with its easy to follow steps
- Steps to install the FPV set on your copter
- Steps on how to perform the calibration of the hexacopter drone.
Table of Contents of the WLToys Q282G User Manual
- Security Precautions
- Battery recycling recommendations
- Li-po Battery instructions
- Battery charging
- Remote Control / Transmitter
- Headless Mode
- How to Fly
- Procedure to Spare Engine
- The First Flight
- Spare Parts