JetJat Ultra drone, a quadcopter drone in a small body but with bigger features. JetJat Ultra quadcopter drone is perhaps the smallest drone that is packed with amazing features, that you can find in a medium size drone. MOTA advertise the drone as the ultimate nano drone, well checking the features and specs, I guess there is truth in it.
Nano drones or shall we say small drones are notorious for being difficult to fly, yes they are small, but they hard to control specially if you are a newbie when it comes to flying drones. With JetJat Ultra, that is now a thing of the past as the drone holds the number one spot as the world’s easiest drone to fly. Flying features includes Auto Landing, Take-off, and auto-Hover at the push of a button and with the addition of throw to fly feature makes it really the ultimate easy to fly drone.
MOTA was able to pack a small camera in its body that can take selfies and live stream videos to your smartphone via an app. It’s really a fully featured drone for those who are looking for a nano drone but don’t want to sacrifice the cool features that a medium drone has. If you are interested get this drone for less in Indiegogo, you can get the drone for less than 100 dollars depends upon the perks that you choose, after the campaign the drone will retails for more than 100 U.S dollars, check the campaign here
See the video ad below of the JetJat Ultra drone
- 640 x 480 Camera allows you to record high quality video and take photos
- Dedicated 4 Channel Controller with 3 Speed Modes
- Accelerometer and 6-axis Gyroscope for stable flight
- Auto pilot features such as: auto-hover and one-touch take-off / landing
- Number of Rotors: 4
- Product Size L x W x H (in):
- Flight Time*: 5 min.
- Charge Time*: 25-30 min.
- Range*: 30 m.
- 4 Channel Control
- One-Touch Take-Off / Landing
- Gyroscope Stabilization
- 3D Tumbling
- *Flight time, range, and charging time may vary depending on flight conditions and battery state.